High quality and durable: the VAICO intake manifold modules
VAICO offers high-quality intake manifold modules for the most common applications. Our VAICO products are made og high-quality material PA6GF30. This is characterised by excellent wear behaviour and high heat resistance.
WHAT IS AN INTAKE MANIFOLD MODULE?
The intake manifold module is also known by the term inlet manifold, less often it is also called intake spider. The intake manifold module with changeover flaps (swirl flaps) ensures that the incoming fresh air can enter the combustion chamber in a controlled rotary movement and thus achieve a better mixture of fuel and air. This has a positive influence on the emissions and fuel consumption of the engine.
VAICO offers high-quality intake manifold modules for the most common applications. Our VAICO products are made og high-quality material PA6GF30. This is characterised by excellent wear behaviour and high heat resistance. One hundred percent quality checks during production and coordinated welding processes guarantee a flawless, long-life product.
All VAICO intake modules are supplied with gaskets and other necessary components.
WHY INTAKE MANIFOLD MODULE OF VAICO?
- PA6FG30 Material: high resilience, excellent resistance to wear
- Seals included: workshop-oriented repair kits, known as EXPERT KITS+
- Comprehensive quality test:on-site: resistance to heat, pressure test
DID YOU KNOW?
Heavy soiling of the intake manifold module makes the actuator difficult to move and prevents it from opening or closing completely. As a result of the continuous operation in these conditions, the servomotor may be damaged and must replaced. Unfortunately, the manufacturer's self-diagnosis does not check the servomotor and always issues a fault on the intake manifold module. Even if only the actuator motor is defective, an error code is output to the suction pipe module.
- after replacement of the intake manifold module, the engine does not deliver full power
- motor control lamp lights up
- error code for defective or jammed actuator of the intake manifold module
- The servomotor is affected and no longer reaches the required end positions and/or can no longer signal these to the control unit.
RECOMMENDED BY THE EXPERTS
- careful inspection of the actuator before installing the new intake manifold module
- additional installation of the VEMO quality brand servomotor with the following assignment:
intake manifold module: V10-3948 Servomotor: V10-77-0024
intake manifold module: V10-3949 Servomotor: V10-77-0024
intake manifold module: V10-4439 Servomotor: V10-77-0037
intake manifold module: V10-4477 Servomotor: V10-77-0037